WANT TO WORK WITH US?
GRAPHIC DESIGN & SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
ROLE DESCRIPTION: THE UPSIDE is looking for an experienced Graphic Design & Social Media Executive with a strong creative outlook, an excellent graphic and social media skillset and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to join our growing business.
Visual Outlook & Graphic Presentation
- Lead THE UPSIDE’s visual/graphic presentation, reflecting brand values, positioning & ethos in a manner that is both progressive and contemporary, whilst being mindful of our past.
- Establish seasonal visual creative theme(s) in conjunction with the Marketing and Design teams.
- Align content and communication across digital, social and retail platforms.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Digital teams on website Seasonal Launch creative.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Digital teams on creation and design of all EDMS according to our email strategy.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Digital teams on creation of all digital collateral including social ads.
Social Media Management
- Manage all post-production including some re-touching.
- Coordinate all photo shoots and prepare shot lists for seasonal catalogues and creative under the direction of the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Plan an schedule all social media.
- Oversee community management.
- Strategise, Plan, Coordinate and Execute overarching and seasonal influencer strategy, with appropriate input and collaboration from any external resources.
- Research and keep up to date on industry trends, influencers and events that are relevant.
- Generate weekly reporting on outcomes
- Help coordinate any special events and promotions.
- Prepare and distribute any media and partner kits internally, along with media releases to relevant recipients in consultation with the Sales & Marketing Managers.
- Coordinate all partnership, crew concession relationships and requests and ensure all obligations to sponsors are fulfilled across social Media.
- Coordinate all promotional product requests, brand ambassador packs etc.
We would love to hear from creative, digitally savvy professionals who are seeking an opportunity to progress within a dynamic environment. You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the graphics and social media fields.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience – particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign experience.
- Highly effective relationship building and communication across a variety of channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of general marketing strategies and plans.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- An affinity and eye for detail An agile, committed, self-driven and resilient approach to work.
- A Customer focused collaborative mindset with a strong approach toward communication.
To apply please e-mail [email protected]